Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mr. Henry Funny Face

Henry was in a strange mood today. He was very cuddly and laid back. Still whiney as all get out but it made it easier to bear when he would snuggle up with me on the couch. Also, he seemed to be making the strangest faces everytime I busted out the camera. I literally cried I laughed so hard at some of these. Enjoy!
Henry in his cuddly mood. (Please excuse Danny and his uncomfotable pose... he is so embarrassing!)
Hahaha!

This is the part where I start crying!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The last face is sooo funny! And aren't our hubby's suppose to embarrass us??

The redhead said...

"uncomfortable pose" I'm laughing hard right now. Surely not uncomfortable for Danny though.

mb said...

hahahaha. those are the best, I love the 2nd picture.

Jen said...

Ha! What are you putting in that kid's sippy cup?

Our Story

My photo
We are a Mommy a Daddy and a Baby