Sunday, April 18, 2010

Henry is One!!!!

My little boy turned one on the 16th April. I love him so much, and he really makes me so happy! We had a little party for him on the 17th. My cousin Sarah and her family came. Along with some friends from church. It really was a nice time. Henry had a blast and loved all his presents. The cake eating was not as exciting as i thought it would be. He didn't eat much of it, well, you know, I'll just let you see the video.




Well, you can't really see in the video but he ended up just smushing it all over his tray and not eating much of it at all. Silly boy. Maybe this is a sign that he won't like sweets at all. I doubt it... Then it was on to presents.

Henry and his sweet ball he got from Nanna!

Standing up all on his own! Such a big boy!

He LOVED his books from the Giffords

The group. He got a music set from the Rheads and one from Great Grandma Gladys! My is there going to be a lot of noise in my house from now on...

A party aint a party without BUBBLES!


We had a great time. Thank you to everyone who came!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! PARTY!@@

and you made fab pizza!

Remarkable Rheads said...

Hey! I made the birthday post cut. I feel special and it wasn't even my birthday.

The Pizza Family said...

Thanks Annie! Yes, Sarah you should feel very special. I planned on putting everyone in personally but I got tired. Your the lucky one!:)

Our Story

My photo
We are a Mommy a Daddy and a Baby