So, Easter was wonderful. General conference was also that weekend so that made it extra special.... FOOD was there so it was perfect. We went to my cousin Sarah's house and had dinner with her family, Heather, and Suzanne. It was lots of fun and the food was grrrrrrreeeeaaaaattttt! I did a little Easter bucket for Henry, it wasn't much since we are so po! It had bubbles, a book and a little submarine for the bathtub that I was sure Henry would LOVE. Wrong. Henry was scared to death of the thing and tried to make and emergency exit from the bathtub! Wish I could have caught that on video....
Henry discovering his Easter BUCKET. Yeah, thats how we roll.
Bubbles!!!!!
Henry playing with the evil submarine before he knew it was ALIVE!!!
Some of the cousins at Easter
2 comments:
Your boy is just so cute!!
Thanks MB!:)
Post a Comment