Ok. I'm blogging again. This really is a new record for me! The reason why you will be hearing from me everyday for the next 30 days is because I am trying to knock out one of my 101 goals. I have a goal to blog 30 recipes in 30 days so I am going to start today! Ok, I'm counting yesterdays recipe post too! If any of you guys have seen the movie Julie and Julia(Great movie!) then you will get a handle on what I am trying to accomplish... It will be very challenging considering I have trouble blogging once a month let alone once a day! Keep me in your prayers! Now, on to recipe #2.
I have made this one about a dozen times before and I LOVE it. It's Danny favorite meal I make as of right now actually. This can change at any moment so I'm not sure that's a legitimate way of proving to you how scrumptious it really is. I guess you will just have to try it for yourself! I got this idea from a magazine and can't really give you the exact recipe. This one just comes straight from the mind of Christie....scary.
Zucchini Ravioli
This is what ya gonna need....
3-4 small zucchini
1.5-2 pounds ravioli (I use half a bag of the frozen ravioli from Costco)
2 T olive oil1 t minced garlic
1/2 t salt1/4 t fresh ground peppa (yes, peppa)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
First you need to prepare your ravioli according to package instructions. BE CAREFUL! Usually they are very generous in the cooking time. Take care not to overcook your poor ravioli's or this dish will be a lumpy, clumpy mess. So once you get them Just barely cooked through set 'em aside.
I have made this one about a dozen times before and I LOVE it. It's Danny favorite meal I make as of right now actually. This can change at any moment so I'm not sure that's a legitimate way of proving to you how scrumptious it really is. I guess you will just have to try it for yourself! I got this idea from a magazine and can't really give you the exact recipe. This one just comes straight from the mind of Christie....scary.
Zucchini Ravioli
This is what ya gonna need....
3-4 small zucchini
1.5-2 pounds ravioli (I use half a bag of the frozen ravioli from Costco)
2 T olive oil1 t minced garlic
1/2 t salt1/4 t fresh ground peppa (yes, peppa)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
First you need to prepare your ravioli according to package instructions. BE CAREFUL! Usually they are very generous in the cooking time. Take care not to overcook your poor ravioli's or this dish will be a lumpy, clumpy mess. So once you get them Just barely cooked through set 'em aside.
Behold, the ravioli of choice
Look at the cute little moon shape zucchini!
Once you have a bowl full of zucchini moons like this...
Then you are ready to rock and roll! Heat your oil in a pan over medium high heat then add your zucchini, salt and pepper. Cook it for 2-3 minutes till they start to get soft. (Go ahead, test one, or two, or three...) The add your garlic and cook for another couple minutes
Looking good!
Yummylicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment