The official brackets. Geeze, someone has way to much time on their hands....
There he is!
The Ping Pong Bandit is ready for action. Thanks to Melanie and family for the awesome Christmas present! He looked like an idiot wearing those shorts to school when it was snowing but the shirt made up for it... a bit.
His first match. I couldn't really watch the whole thing. Everytime I would watch a point he would lose the point. Henry was supposed to watch and give me updates but he was more interested in the blue curtains. So I thought for sure Danny had lost as he walked over with a somber look. He had won! Jerk.
GOOOOOO! DADDY!
Browsing in between matches. He he he...
Danny and his ping pong twin talking strategy between matches.
Danny to his new opponent: "Don't kill me to bad" Isn't he such an optimist! I have to admit, as soon as I saw his opponent I knew it was over.
The Ping Pong Bandit has been defeated!
It wasnt untill we got out to the car that Danny realized that it was double elimination. He should be called the Ping Pong Doofis.
1 comment:
Ping pong doofis! that made me laugh hysterical!
Post a Comment