Monday, January 25, 2010

Front Window

Henry has a new hobby. He likes to look out the window and watch all the goings on. I told him that he had better watch out because he may see something he shouldn't like in the Alfred Hitchcock movie Rear Window. Poor Jimmy Stewart got in a whole heap of trouble and ended up with two broken legs. Henry listened patiently (HA!) and then went on drooling all over the window.


The erie view. Who knows what he could witness out these windows!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! I tried to warn him!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

scary! never look out that window again! scary things...

rachel said...

Where are you guys living? That looks familiar...

The Pizza Family said...

We live in a house ofF carterville rd. close to state street.

Tyler G said...

i'm so glad that someone else has seen that movie... Everyone else just thinks that I made it up

Our Story

My photo
We are a Mommy a Daddy and a Baby